Many changes have been happening here at Swope Ridge and one of the largest and most exciting is the reconstruction of our nursing stations!
Many changes have been happening here at Swope Ridge and one of the largest and most exciting is the reconstruction of our nursing stations! During the demolition process, staff came across this piece of Swope Ridge history.
The Swope Ridge Reports was an in-house newsletter provided to all residents and staff each month. It covered resident stories, announcements, and lots of other important information.
This issue gives dated November of 1976 gives us a snapshot of past days with activities like Bridge classes and movies from the Marx Brothers, but it is great to know that Bingo will always stand the test of time!
- Happy Mother’s Day from Swope Ridge 💙💜💚
- Swope Ridge encourages you to do your research and get vaccinated.
- Swope Ridge wants to celebrate all the nurses for nurses week!
- Happy Cinco de Mayo from Swope Ridge!
- At Swope Ridge, we are passionate about our patients with a mission to provide high-quality care to each resident.