A critical and much needed conversation for our community.
A critical and much needed conversation for our community. Please take a few moments to read and introspectively determine where you land on this issue and why.
“I am a product of public schooling meaning vaccinations are nothing new. As a healthcare worker, I have received flu vaccines for the last three years even though I rarely get sick from the flu. Why? Because I couldn’t look myself in the mirror if I inadvertently got someone sick and THEY passed away because I was strong enough to fight it off but they weren’t. Admittedly, our responsibility in healthcare is greater than most but care for fellow humans is a hallmark of our very existence.
I know for myself, I will be first in line to get it. Not because I necessarily want to but because I know others need to see it to believe it. Much like I was first to receive the COVID-19 nasopharyngeal swab back in May infront of a lobby full of coworkers. Leadership comes with responsibilities bigger than ourselves. I always pray that my response is adequate and appropriate.
My admonition… Please don’t dismiss what could be a life-saving vaccine because of fear and mistrust. Do your research and be prepared when it is your time to answer the call. Remember true wealth is good health. Stay safe and informed!”
– Sidney Smith, Chief Executive Officer
swoperidge COVID19 nursinghome seniorcare COVID19Vaccine
- Happy Earth Day -From Swope Ridge
- Swope Ridge is here to provide the best suitable plan for you and your loved ones.
- Instead of us telling you how great Swope Ridge is, have a look at what others are saying.
- As Swope Ridge continues to rebrand itself, many changes are in the works.
- As the covid vaccines are opening up to the rest of the public, here is a quick overview of the available vaccines.