To celebrate Women’s History Month, Swope Ridge Geriatric Center will be highlighting our own piece of women’s history, Ms.
To celebrate Women’s History Month, Swope Ridge Geriatric Center will be highlighting our own piece of women’s history, Ms. Lorene Riley!
Ms. Riley has been a resident here at Swope Ridge for 6 years and she is currently our oldest resident at 101 years old! We will be doing a weekly story series with Ms. Riley every Friday in March, to celebrate her and share the many life lessons, wisdom, stories, and advice she has gained over her 101 years of life.
Please join us next week to learn more about Ms. Riley and her experiences as a woman over the last 10 decades!
- Happy Earth Day -From Swope Ridge
- Swope Ridge is here to provide the best suitable plan for you and your loved ones.
- Instead of us telling you how great Swope Ridge is, have a look at what others are saying.
- As Swope Ridge continues to rebrand itself, many changes are in the works.
- As the covid vaccines are opening up to the rest of the public, here is a quick overview of the available vaccines.