Last week we had the pleasure of presenting Lieutenant Governor Candidate, Alissia Canady, Esq.
Last week we had the pleasure of presenting Lieutenant Governor Candidate, Alissia Canady, Esq., with our Leader in Geriatrics Award!
Due to her continued support and dedication to the seniors of Kansas City, we could not think of a better recipient than Lieutenant Governor Candidate, Alissia Canady, for this year’s award.
As an advocate for the city’s seniors, Canady has helped spread awareness for senior health and housing during the Covid-19 pandemic; dedicated volunteer hours to our residents; and co-sponsored an ordinance for funding to Swope Ridge during her tenure as 5th District City Council representative. With these funds, Swope Ridge was able to obtain a much needed, new air conditioning system and tend to other infrastructure projects that enhance the resident experience and quality of life for our seniors each and every day.
We appreciate and recognize her countless efforts towards the betterment of the lives of Kansas City’s seniors.
- Happy Earth Day -From Swope Ridge
- Swope Ridge is here to provide the best suitable plan for you and your loved ones.
- Instead of us telling you how great Swope Ridge is, have a look at what others are saying.
- As Swope Ridge continues to rebrand itself, many changes are in the works.
- As the covid vaccines are opening up to the rest of the public, here is a quick overview of the available vaccines.